Listed below are the written prayer requests offered during worship, as well as those left in the Sacred Place throughout the week. (Names have been removed to protect the identities of the women, their family members, and friends.)
As always, thank you for lifting these special concerns of these precious sisters in your prayers this week!
Please pray for:
- A and her family to find peace, love, and understanding about C. Help them the way He knows best. For J, KK, G, A, O, and my mom. Thank you. – A
- my kids to be well taken care of. For my boyfriend to stay out of trouble and to keep his job; pray he gets a house for us to live in when it’s time for me to go home. - E
- P (brain tumor surgery), and R (drug addict).
- my family—Mom, Dad, daughter, B, and grandparents. I want God to show me what His will for me is, and I want to follow that. – A
- my husband and mother-in-law as this has been one week since his dad passed away. Prayers for health and safety for my two girls and mom. Prayers for my attorney, who is working on some legal issue for me. God bless. – L
- my family, the world, my brothers and sisters, the children. – A
- S’s family in Florida.
- Look over my friends and family. – G
- I need to grow in my faith. – N
- J and R in Des Moines; for their health and good spirits. – J
- M’s father, who just had a stroke. BJ for a home they are trying to get.
- D and his family, for their well-being and good spirits.
- my children and friends that are homeless, and for my best friend JB—that he’s warm and safe.
- L; please heal her. Take the pain away she feels. Come into my heart and please forgive me for my sins that I’ve done today. Touch each of those young ladies here. Help us to come to you and learn to lean on you. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
- me to get my parole and for me and my son to gain a relationship. For my husband to get help. – M
- Lord, please look over me and guard me in the right of names. G
- I will be having surgery and would also like prayers for my two young daughters, N and H.
- that James will come back to me. Pray for James. – D
- I want to thank God for answering prayers. I lost my apartment [by] coming here. Since I’m on Social Security and they are getting me an apartment to move in when I get out and go home. Thank you, God. – A
- my big brother TD, age 31, lost his dad to prison when he was 15. Now he is really hurt that my dad got married and has not reached out to be a loving father.