Listed below are the written prayer requests offered during worship, as well as those left in the Sacred Place throughout the week. (Names have been removed to protect the identities of the women, their family members, and friends.)
As always, thank you for lifting these special concerns of these precious sisters in your prayers this week!
Please pray for:
- faith, serenity, compassion, hope, love, loyalty, honesty, love, happiness. – B
- D, D, and D—my children. – A
- my Uncle Bob, who is having health issues. My daughter A—for God’s love and comfort.
- my husband to open his heart and allow me to speak with my son. – S
- my son’s father, H; he was shot, and they had to remove his arm. Pray that he gets healing. – A
- that I get a special parole and leave before the summer is over. – P
- family, babies. To be a better Christian. For parole, early release. – S
- my children, that they are happy and safe and content till I get home. And for my friend R; he’s battling with addiction and is struggling with staying in rehab. – M
- Julie and her loved ones.
- that God takes direction in my life and opens up a doo in my life where another door has closed. Lord, I want to go home soon. And to do good. But I don’t know where home is, Lord. I feel so lost. Please guide me. – K
- me to get run for parole and to succeed at Clare Guest House.
- to end human sex trafficking, and pray for victims, especially children.