Listed below are the written prayer requests offered during worship, as well as those left in the Sacred Place throughout the week. (Names have been removed to protect the identities of the women, their family members, and friends.)
As always, thank you for lifting these special concerns of these precious sisters in your prayers this week!
Please pray for:
- me to get my date this week. - A
- myself! Kids, family; JJ; D, A.
- my grandmother, MM; she just found out she has lung cancer. Thank you and God bless.
- my family is struggling with health and the death of my grandpa; please pray--I am hoping to go to halfway house before my next court hearing for my kids. - S
- S to be calm, slow down and let the Lord do his work.
- my daughter D, who’s getting married on Saturday; pray for safe trip for my sister on Friday when she comes to get me. - T
- my sons, L and K, that they stay strong, safe and focused; my parents, L and K; my friends, M and A, that they continue on their safe journey; all the girls in the MLO (minimum live-out) unit and their loved ones. - S
- R; keep her eyes on God!
- family and friends; for peace and serenity, and comfort to all. – L
- my daughter’s health and safety; my father-in-law as he is facing the battle of lung cancer. Prayers for my mom’s health, for my husband to find a better job, and for his mental state. – L
- my marriage and for family to reunite. Also for my 13-year-old who has rheumatoid arthritis. Thanks. And for Pastor K’s family. – S
- my daughter, that she stays strong and confident and knows her mom loves her very much. For my reconsideration and appeal; for justice and God’s will to be done. – A
- my family. Victims of violence and sexual misconduct.
- me and my heart! And all the people I hurt. – K
- my family and myself to get through this hard time. – J
- my nephew, C. He has not spoken to my mother, his grandma, or his aunt because of his anger over my actions. I don’t want him to keep the silence, because we never know how long we have. – T
- strength and for the Lord to help me change to become the person He would like me to be. – M
- my children and family for my wonderful boyfriend to get through everything that’s going [on] with him. Keep me in your prayer, that I’m granted parole the first week of May. God bless!
- my girlfriend, C. My aunt, her kids, her health and parole. My grandma; my friend J and for her father, who has passed.
- my kids my friend A, that You be with her on Wednesday. Only You know what is going to happen. Lord, I’m asking you to cover her with Your shield and to fill these seats for these young ladies to hear your voice.
- my kids and my grandma, and also for my mom. – H
- myself, body health, real doctor and lawyers; families and babies; for Mrs. M and Mrs. D. – S
- that W can come to the Lord and that he can be faithful to me and that he won’t cheat on me. Pray that I learn wisdom.
- I ask that I get the blessing of being at my daughter’s and niece’s graduation May 20. – S
- Please pray for me and my family...and somewhere to parole to. God bless!